Monday, January 25, 2010

Thank you!

Yoo-hoo. Me again. I wanted to take this moment and write a very big THANK YOU to everyone, for this entire past weekend. From the gifts I received, (string cheese, m&m cupcakes, a penis ring pop, and a book about first periods to name a few), To my friends who came and celebrated with me on Saturday night-- LHS c/o '02, dabblings of '03, Schodack, Judy and Co, NYC URIers, everyone's roomates, cousins, boyfriends/girlfriends and uncles. You know how to do it. You helped me celebrate good times, come on! (Also to the DJ, for playing Faded, by Soul Decision, and every other song that I requested-I may love you the most).

To those of you that I bled on, (on the dance floor, on your necks, and otherwise)--I'm sorry. To, everyone that called, texted and facebooked me to make sure that I was still alive after my seven hour hospital stay on Saturday night, you guys are my favorites, for realzies, and I am unbelievably lucky to have the best besties a girl could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment