Thursday, May 6, 2010

Facebook Wall Post

This morning I went on facebook. I noticed that quite a few people had written on my wall. What a delightful morning suprise! However, upon checking my wall, I found an amazing collection of reasons why my friends hate (love) me. If you haven't checked my facebook wall, you are in for a real treat. To the Tune of One--We are the White Team...

Amelia: One! she eats her soup cold
two! her pinky's mutant
three! spat on by homeless
four more more more!
five! uses a drumstick
six! watches me sleep
seven! quotes pink daily
eight eight great great!
nine!

Becky: ten! she's always naked
eleven! string cheese salads
twelve! she doesnt carry an epi pen even though she could die
thirteen! she worked at dip n dots
fourteeeeeen... (who's taking over??)

Amelia: fifteen! leaves people voice mails
sixteen! knows everyone's birthday
seventeen! dips broccoli in ketchup
eighteen nineteen twenty goodnight.

Derek: 21 her number of speeding tickets
22 and three in one day
23 two of those by the same cop
24 she pees her pants
25 lipsmacker necklace ...
26 walked backwards at lake George
27 drumsticks
28 boil
29 thought u get annual salary all at once so she went on shopping spree
30 sucked her tats!

Rachel:31 loves to clap - in your face
32 ketchup
33 grilled chicken
34 hersheys bars
35 spanx

Katie: 36 bag of m&ms
37 entenmann's cake
38 diarrhea farts
39 pooping on the phone, whilst blogging, reading Tori Spelling, etc. etc.
40 clapping...


I'm sure that this list can (and will) be continued. But for now... I think that FORTY things to hate(love) about me is just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment