Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Girls Go Bad

Okay, I confess that this blog title has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but omg do I love this song right now--or what!!?

Happy 100th Blog posting to me! Never thought this night would come so soon (Schodack CIT's?)

No, but really, I'll stop making inside jokes with myself and with 8% of the people reading this. In honor of this 100th blog posting, I thought I'd tell you 100 things about myself!!! (I know, it's just what you've ALWAYS wanted to read). But since, 100 is a whole lot of things, (a girl's gotta have some secrets (Nope, not this girl)/I want you guys to keep reading/liking me/I swear I'm not really this self-absorbed). So instead, I will tell you 1/5th of 100 things. (I'm pretty sure that makes twenty).

1. I was this close to being named, RACHEL. (And, if I were a boy--you could have called me Eric).

2. I write most blogs naked, as I think I work better in the nude. (This does not however, apply to my day job, of working with small children).

3. Good Girls Go Bad is playing on my ipod right now, and I am aggressively dancing in my chair.

4. In my first year of teaching, one of my students looked point blank at my tits and said, "I'm scared of your big giant fangs."

5. I once paid a secret spy service to obtain Luke Perry's real life address and phone number. (I was 22 when I did this). Okay or not okay?

6. On this same note, when I met Tori Spelling at her book signing (at age 24) I gave her a letter that I had written to her. As I handed the letter to her, she looked at me with mild disgust and said, "Do I have to read this now?" I get it, I'm moderately creepy. But did she have to hold the letter as if it contained anthrax?

7. Using a basketball pump, I once tried to deflate my two year old sister's pot belly. (Love ya Heatz!)

8. Most of you know that I'm a human jukebox, but just know this: every time you speak to me, I am fighting the insatiable urge to belt out a song lyric that coincides with what you just said: consider yourself warned.

9. So what if I like to watch Amelia sleep? Sioux me. (To the 18 people who have told me that I spelled "sue" wrong, I know. This is a Camp Schodack inside joke, get over it).

10. I nicknamed my almost-30 year old brother, Judy. Who wishes they had me for a sister?

11. I played the flute in 5th grade, but quit because I could not read music.

12. Thanks to my 8th grade English teacher, I can still name the 52 prepositions in 20 seconds or less.

13. My ocd for cleanliness once hit an all time high (or low depending on who you ask) when I unpacked my sophomore year roommate's (Ling-Lang)'s bag while she was out of the room. She may or may not still be mad at me for this.

14. I lost my first name about ten years ago, and I don't think that I'm ever getting it back.

15. Freshman year of college, I made out with a guy who shall I say--patted my bum lightly? Exactly in tune with Vanilla Ice's Ice-Ice-Baby conveniently playing in the background.

16. Every graduation ceremony, (Television or otherwise) regardless of what year it took place (ie, Saved by The Bell, West Bev c/o '93, and the OC) makes me cry no matter what. If you throw your cap in the air, tears are going to stream.

17. Little Mimi Girl bought me a digital camera for my birthday! I have officially entered the 21st century, just ten years late.

18.Before I learned how to drive, I used to ask my mom to drive past the houses of boys that I liked. That's right, my mom and I were a tagteam stalking machine.

19. Thanks to Ryanruss, there is an entire facebook album of pictures of me, alone, in London.

20. I have approximately 8-10 bowls of Frosted Flakes per weekend. I may or may not be your healthiest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment