Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Days and Bruises.

I take it all back. A few weeks ago I complained in a blog posting that NYC will never get a snow day...Well. After five long years of waiting...THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!!! SNOW DAY FOR NEW YORK CITY, BABYYYY!!! On a Monday morning, what a treat! What I ask you, could be better?

I would also like to add that on Saturday night, I soberly tripped on my own heel, causing me to fall down an entire flight of stairs in a crowded bar. The staircase was positioned in front of a large glass window where a bar full of people saw me tumble down thirteen stairs. (Naturally, assuming I was THAT drunk girl who had just fallen down the stairs). A crowd of worried people, including a kind bouncer who said, "mama, mama--you okay?" approached me. The incident was moderately humiliating, and now my left leg has turned a lovely shade of grayishbrown bruise color.

No comments:

Post a Comment