Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Eleven things that you may or may not want to know about me.

Feeling pressed for a good blog topic, I stole facebook's "Twenty-five things" and gave you eleven of mine...

11. After each passing day, I cross out the date on my calender using markers in rainbow color order. That's right--Roy G. Biv, baby.

10. I went to Camp Schodack for fourteen years. It is my favorite place. My first time wearing my purple bra, fainting/throwing up from a piercing, and being stabbed in my leg with an epi-pen all took place there.

9. In 5th grade I polled my street for what they thought were the best brands of watermelon bubble gum. According to Longacre Drive, Bubblicious may have won. But, my heart will always be with Watermelon Bubble Tape.<3

8. I am a human jukebox.

7. There are always cold m & m's in my fridge.

6. I used to sleep with a roll of cookie dough under my pillow. (Don't worry, it was in a zip lock bag).

5. Two years ago one of my students surprised me with a baggy of toe-nail clippings as a token of his appreciation.

4. I like the smell of belly-button lint. (I may be your most disgusting friend).

3. I lost my license during my senior year of college, (the result of eleven speeding tickets in 17 months). I bought a pink bike that I rode for three months around my college neighborhood. Matty B (The mentally challenged boy who lived down the street from me) used to throw things at me when I rode past his house on my bike.

2 I spent the better part of the summer of 2007 looking like a little dutch boy.

1. Give me a piece of string cheese sandwiched between two wheat thins, two pieces of watermelon, and one grilled chicken/ketchup sandwich-- and I'll be your best friend.

1 comment:

  1. FISHER WHAT ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved this entry babigurl. i even learned some new things about my wagon !!!! (ie cOoKie DouGh)

    ReplyDelete