Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pen Pal Letters Part Deux

Well, in case you missed them the first time around...Here are the newest batch of pen pal letters that my class wrote to our pen pals in the 6th grade. Enjoy.

Dear Dana,
I have a dog named Lucky. He is five years old, and in dog world, he is thirty-five. I just turned eight years old. How are you? I went to the Lady Gaga concert! It was so awesome!! I'm reading Harry Houdini in reading. What are you reading? I really like visiting Germany. Have you ever visited another country? What is it like to be in the middle school? My favorite season is the summer. I love to go swimming in my dad's pools around Brooklyn. Do you like playing basketball in middle school?
From,
Nicole

Dear Lauren,
Do you have a phone. I don't. Have you broken a bone in your body? I haven't. Can you read upside down? Have you ever stuck the tip of a pencil in your eye? I have. It hurts.
From,
Heidi

Dear David,
I wonder what your favorite color is. I also wonder what your favorite song is. I don't have a favorite song. I wonder why. Do you have a favorite song?
From,
Sean

Hey Sam,
Just telling you about my life. These are the things I like: Soccer, basketball, football and gym. I don't like salad. Do you like these things?
From,
Max

Dear Jack,
My dad said that I'm stronger than my brother. I have a different version of dragon ball on my DSI. Next summer, I'm going to Camp Wig-Wam.
From,
Oliver

Dear Will,
Do you like music? I like it. I don't like cats. Do you? I have a dog. Dog's rule! I like gym. I don't like peas. I like doing circus art. Do you?
From,
Mike

Dear Laura,
Thank you for your letter. What days do you have morning meeting? When is your birthday? How old are you? Do you know how to say please in Spanish? Do you like Peas? Do you like dogs and cats? Do you know what 89 x 5 is?

From,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment