Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm in Love with a Stripper


What happens when you attend a male strip club to celebrate a friend's birthday on a Thursday night? Well, it's simple really. One of your female friends might just be used like a pendulum, being swung upside down between a male stripper's legs; and the birthday boy's bare ass just might be spanked in front of the entire bar. And as for that picture posted above, (can you believe that I learned how to post pictures in an actual blog entry!? Yeah, me neither). Well, that photo is just one of many of my Becca Girl living her dream of being ravaged on stage).

Last night, the Camp Schodack crew, plus a select group of others attended Dave's birthday party at a male strip club. In my life, the male strip clubs that I have been to, involved a red carpet, cheesy dance moves, and male stripper thongs.

This strip club, however, was nothing like the strip clubs of my past. Set in Brooklyn, it was a seemingly regular bar, with great music. The only thing that set it apart was the stage where both male and female strippers danced. And, oh yeah. There were male strippers giving lap dances around the perimeter of the bar. What I did not expect going into the evening, was to see my friends being used as stripper props. BGbabe was swung around on stage like a rag doll. The male stripper REALLY had his way with her, (and I think she liked it). I also did not expect to see Dave (birthday boy) bare assed, exposed to the entire bar, sandwiched between a male and female stripper. It was just perfect, and the night exceeded all of my expectations. Schodack, we know how to party. And, Dave--Happy Birthday to you, dude-bro. Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment