Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bradley Coopa

Contrary to popular belief, I can actually be quite girly sometimes. I care about my hair, my clothes, and boyyyys. And, you don't even want to know how long it takes me to get ready to go out at night. However, one thing that is not typically girl-like of me is that I am not ga-ga, googly eyed celebrity obsessed. Sure, I read US Weekly every now and then, and I will always have a special spot in my heart for 90's celebs who are dead to Hollywood. (ie: the entire cast of 90210, most specifically--Luke Perry of course).

But, it wasn't until today, when I realized that I am a 100 percent, red-blooded American girl. I was walking down Park Avenue, when I noticed a movie being filmed. In NYC, there are always movies being filmed, and I never seem to recognize any of the actors in them. I usually just feel annoyed by the crowds of people walking ahead of me, holding up pedestrian traffic.

Over the blare of Faded By Soul Decision on my ipod, I heard someone cry out, "Bradley!" Could it be? I looked up--and there he was. The most breathtakingly beautiful man that I have ever seen in real life; Bradley Cooper. My love for him began after I saw the Hangover, and he walked into that Vegas suite in his all black suit. Ladies: You know what I'm talking about. (Hubba-hubba). I stopped. Star struck. Bradley Cooper was five feet away from me, and he was actual perfection. He was wearing a suit, (and he looked dang good). I stood watching him until I was ushered away by filming personnel. I RAN home, (in my dress and flip-flops), changed my clothes, marked my sighting as both my ghcat and facebook status, put on my sneakers--and took a little jog back down to 18th and Park, to get one more good look at my favorite celebrity dreamboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment