Saturday, April 10, 2010

Asian Tranny

I know, this is a really clever blog title. However, today I learned that there is an Asian tranny living in my apartment building. No such discovery could have made me happier on a Saturday afternoon. (Also, beware as nothing about this blog entry will be politically correct). This woMAN is the type of person that you really can't miss. She is one of those apartment building regulars, who I see all the time going to and fro. I have even spotted her some mornings waiting for the number six train.

Asian tranny has long hair that looks similar to a horses mane--hair that falls to her hips. She wears an aggressive amount of make-up, morning, noon and night. She is always wearing something extremely low-cut, and can usually be found in four inch stiletto heels. She is broad, built like a line backer, and her calves are rather manly.

I walked into my building late this afternoon after having lunch with Rweissypantz, just as my Asian tranny was stepping off the elevator. Standing next to me were two hunk-o-rama soccer players who were trying their best to stifle their laughter. The three of us got onto the elevator, the door closed, and they both burst out laughing.

Hunk # 1 turned to me and said, "Do you see that Asian woman around a lot, in our building?" I said, "Yes, I do--I see her all the time." "Well, do you want to know something interesting about her? Hunk # 1 asked. At this point, Hunk # 2 said, "Dude--you're such a dick." To which I replied, "Well now you have to tell me." They both blurted out (like verbal diarrhea)--"She's a man!!" I asked if they were fucking with me and they assured me (as perfect strangers) that they were telling me the truth about her gender. I stayed on the elevator past my 4th floor stop, to hear how they knew she was actually a man. Their story made sense, and now so did everything else. Her look, her walk, her facial hair (just kidding). She really was a man. In the words of Nelly Furtado, Ja Branz, Nate Bish, BGbabe Cohen, and manlady himself...She's a manlady, make you work hard, make you sweat hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment