Monday, April 6, 2009

Full Moon

Well...as my good friend Rachel said, it certainly was a full moon today in the 4th grade. It was the end of a long day, the kids were packing up to head home. It was at that moment that one of my students--(who shall we say, has a bigger build?) Okay, he's kind of a fat ass. (No pun intended). This student, who shall remain nameless, pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. Thank you god, his back was to me. However, this was no innocent mistake. This was a premeditated plan. A big grin spread across his face, as he turned around to see who was checking out his ass. That's right, I got mooned. By a nine year old boy. I had to act tough and strict, after all this is very inappropriate classroom behavior. I told student that we would call his parents and inform the principal. After I spoke sternly to him, I excused myself, locked myself in the girl's bathroom and laughed out loud alone for the next four minutes. And so I ask you yet again...what. is. my. life?

No comments:

Post a Comment