Monday, October 10, 2011

Whoops.

Well. I literally just spent the last two hours crafting two blog posts, that I felt quite proud of. One was about the glory of Vh1's Top 100 Countdown of the 2000's. (A life-changing event for me, if you will). The other, was about my visit to my old school on Friday. (A truly amazing day, and I never wanted to leave). Both posts just vanished from my computer, and I feel like I did back in 2004, when I lost a twelve page research paper the night before it was due. I may have yelled, and slammed my fist into the computer. (It's fiiiine). Sure, no one is grading me on this, but I really liked those posts, and really dislike technology right now. I don't have it in me to start again. (Womp, womp, womp). Another post is on it's way just as soon as my fingers stop burning...

No comments:

Post a Comment