Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Taste of Summer

It's been a long winter, and today's sunny skies and eighty degree weather gave me the taste of summer that I've been craving. Four very exciting things occurred for the first time since last summer.

1. I have retired my tights for the 2011 winter season. Tights season is officially over, boiii. Goodbye sleek, black legs. Hellooo pasty, whites!!

2. BGbabe and I had our first night time stoop session since last summer. Oh, how I've missed you summertime stoop sessions. It's pretty simple really. All we need is Sixteen Handles, and our favorite East 9th street porch to sit on, and it's a guaranteed good night.

3. I made my first Central Park debut since last summer. Becca Girl, Loosh, and I laid out in the hot sunshine in our summer attire. (An aside: You may remember Loosh as my friend who hooked up with Johnny Harper from the OC. You may also remember that I am quite jealous).

4. I got me a sunburn today! Should this make me happy? Nah, probably not. But does it? Sure does.

Bring it, summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment