Friday, December 18, 2009

One Year Anniversary

I sit here tonight, writing this blog posting, one year later. It has been one year since I wrote my very first blog entry, ever. It's hard to believe an entire year has passed, but okay--for all of your sakes I will try to skip on the nostalgia portion of this blog, and instead wish myself a Happy One Year Blogging Anniversary. A lot sure can happen in the course of a year! In honor of this mini-milestone, I have compiled a list of my top ten highlights of this past year. Here we go, in no particular order--I hope you enjoy.

10. Seeing Jennie Garth and Shannen Dorhety reunite on screen and reprise their 90's alter egos, as Kelly Taylor and Brenda Walsh in the new 90210. It was a day I have been waiting fifteen years for, and just like in 1994, they are still the best of frenemies fighting over the one,
and the only--Dylan McKay.


9. I turned 25. I gotta say, I like it here--at 25. This has been a good, good year.


8. Vh1 airing The 40 Hottest Hotties of the 90's.


7. Meeting a slew of interesting boys who have made my blogs, well--more interesting. (Some of the most interesting boys have been left off, in fear that upon reading my blog, they will never speak to me again).


6. Visiting Camp Schodack this summer, with my Camp Schodack besties, dominating the My Place jukebox and literally loving life.


5. Miley Cyrus's Party in the USA. (If you say you don't like this song, I know that you're lying).


4. Meelzybabe introducing me to Greek yogurt. I will never be the same again.


3. Brent and Andy's visit to NYC. Trying to provide them with a really manly afternoon, but instead making them rate all of my outfits for the night on a scale from 1-10.


2. Discovering Pilates (Pilotties999).


1. Learning that if I remove all of my clothing, I am able to poop at work.


Here's to many more highlights in 2010!

2 comments:

  1. honored to be a part of such an elite list. also glad that this is in no particular order, as it would mean that me and brents trip was slightly less of a highlight than a really good poop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And with that being said; I love you, Andy.

    ReplyDelete