Thursday, December 3, 2009

Arg.

When feeling stressed, the best remedy for me has always been to write and to rant. I suppose that I will kill two birds with one stone in my first December 2009 blog entry.

Let's see where to begin? Well, starting on December 21st, I will be enrolled in an online, undergraduate Earth Science course. The last time I took Earth Science, I was fourteen, and it was 1998. Britney Spears had just released her first hit song, Hit Me Baby One More Time. So, yes-- if that puts anything into perspective for you; it is that I am taking a course that I took almost twelve years ago. To say that I am annoyed by this is obvious, but this is all in effort to graduate from Pace University, with a masters degree come this May. Fingers crossed, I will be a grad school grad in just a few short months. I know it will be worth it in the end, but my god--what an annoyingly painful ride it has been.

There is more to rant and rave about, but instead I have to study for a math test that I am taking tomorrow. Oh ya know, just your average almost 26 year old, being tested on four years of highschool math. No big deal. Is it winter vacation yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment