Thursday, December 17, 2009

2010 Hopes and Wishes

Each morning when my students enter the classroom, they take out their morning journal, and proceed to answer the question found inside. With winter vacation drawing near, and 2009 drawing to a close, my students answered the following question this morning, "What are your hopes and wishes for 2010?"

Here in no particular order are some of my students hopes and wishes for 2010.


"I hope for flying cars in 2010."

"I hope to eat more ravioli in 2010"

"I hope to meet R.L Stine" (Author of Goosebumps).

"I hope I get more games for my wii."

"I hope to become a champ at video games."

"I hope to have a magic wand."

"I hope that I learn to fly."

"I hope to get better at the monkey bars."

"I hope that all of my family members live until 2011."

"I hope I have a nice time in 2010."


My class is really deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment