Monday, October 12, 2009

Columbus Day Massacre

If you understand this blog title, (Beverly Hills 90210 Shout out: Season 7) then well, put simply...I love you.

Oh! The joys of a three day weekend. There is nothing better than the procrastination of those Sunday night blues until Monday night. Knowing that I'm going into a 4 day work week, I feel like I can really do this. Hit me with your best shot, third grade!

I haven't blogged in a while, and do not have one concise topic on which to discuss--so instead I will tell you seven things in no particular order...

1. Provided to me by Rweissy and Galzbabi, was what could be the makings of my perfect Halloween costume. Me: Ten Years Ago. For those of you that did not know me a decade ago, the costume will entail the following: One Winnie the Pooh sweatsuit, one chapstick necklace, and one large eyebrow. And just like in 1999, no boys will talk to me all night. Let's not forget: tradition is tradition.

2. Mike-Jason-Scott-Todd-Andrew-Jeff-Matt...remember him? Yeah, he's still in the picture. If by in the picture, you mean we talk on the phone religiously, but never actually see each other in real life. Although, this is probably for the best. Who am I kidding? If I ever see him again in real life, I probably wouldn't recognize him anyways.

3. Hidden in a cabinet in my school's cafeteria is a tub of frosting. (Used to decorate cupcakes). Each day after lunch, while craving something sweet, I sneak into the kitchen, scoop myself some icing, put it into a bowl, eat it with my spoon, in a corner, by myself. I am foul.

4. On Saturday night I left the bar I was at to buy myself a hot dog from a local vendor. It was 3 am, and I was really craving some meat. (Not a sexual innuendo), I stood outside--alone--and REALLY enjoyed my hot dog. Thank you very much.

5. On Sunday, I came home to NJ and Little Mimi Girl took me shopping. We were listening to Z100 on our way to the mall. Black Eyed Peas, "I gotta Feeling" came on the radio. Even if for some reason the rock you are living under did not get radio reception, or at the very least i-tunes--you would still somehow not confuse The Black Eyed Peas with THE FRAY. Yup, Little Mimi asked if I Gotta Feeling was sung by the fucking Fray.

6. It's getting cold out, and I don't like it one bit.

7. It is hard for me to poop at school. The kid bathrooms usually have something delightful left in the bowl. The grown up bathrooms are far and few between and I always get too nervous, (performance anxiety) knowing that someone will be waiting to use the bathroom. My solution to this problem, is to walk down the street and poop in the local (and anonymous) Barnes and Noble. This plan was working out great for me, until last week when I was five minutes late picking up my class from art. Sorry kids, but I must have lost track of time! Time flies when you're pooping at Barnes and Noble!

No comments:

Post a Comment