Friday, August 14, 2009

The Grossest Blog Entry Of All

Everyone has their alone habits right? You know--those things that you do when you are completely alone, in the privacy of your own home. This may come as a shock to you, (please note the sarcasm), but one of my most favorite alone past times is being naked. I would go ahead and say that 93% of the time that I am home alone in my apartment, and my roommate is at work (Ah, the joy of summer vacation), I am naked. I am eating breakfast naked, vacuming naked, talking on gchat naked, and of course--dancing around my apartment, you guessed it--naked. Sometimes I'll throw on a pair of boxers for good measure. But, I can assure you that is only if I start to feel guilty that my roommate has to sit on the same couch that my bare ass was just touching. (An aside: I really wanted to make a HOME ALONE reference, but didn't feel it fit in above. I am stealing this one from Droom--"Buzz, You're girlfriend, woof.")

So, there--I just shared an alone habit that I have. I have many more alone habits too--most of them are absolutely revolting. And I was just completely horrified by one of them, and I immediately felt the need to blog about it.

Sometimes I pick my nose. So, sioux me? C'mon you guys--we all do it. Who doesn't love pulling out a big crusty one? (I also love picking off the crusties that my earrings leave behind, and picking/smelling my belly button lint). I am sooo totally going to find my husband writing these blogs.

Anyway, back to my nose picking. When I pick a booger out, and it's not easily flick-able, I have developed the disgusting habit of sticking it places. (I know, I am filthy). The number one place to stick my boogers are underneath my desk drawer. It makes sense. I'm amidst typing a really good blog entry, or having a really funny convo on AIM, I simply don't have time to get up and throw my booger away. So instead, I stick it underneath my desk drawer. Tonight was no different. Sitting at my computer, I picked out a good booger, and stuck it underneath my desk drawer...when the unthinkable happened. I accidentally touched a cluster of old boogers. Oh my god. I almost just threw up in my mouth, for realzies. They say old habits die hard. Boy, am I in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment