Sunday, December 4, 2011

#300

Hello! And, welcome to my 300th blog post.

It's been a long week. And, to be quite honest, not the best one that I've had in a while. You, (or Daniel Powter) could say I had a bad day. (Or four). But, what cheered me up through a somewhat crappy week? Well, this: Thinking about Ryan softly singing in my ear...Had a Bad Day...in Danish. And, suddenly...not such a bad day anymore!

But, now it's FRIDAY! (Heyyy, Rebecca Black!!) It's time to put the blues of this week behind me and say some things.

When I like a new song, I REALLY like it. Last week I walked home from work. (A sixty-five block walk, the equivalent to a little over three miles). My walk took about forty-five minutes. I listened to We Found Love, by Rhianna, the whole way, on repeat, for sixty-five blocks. <3

To the girl, who makes my morning commute, soft and sometimes somber--Adele. Even though, your lyrics make me want to die a little on the inside...and, I'm so sorry that you got your heart broken... please don't ever stop singing the way you do.

I've worn the same pair of sweatpants and t-shirt to sleep every night for the last three weeks. Am I gross?

Also, no matter what time of day, (even if I have to go right back out again), Upon getting home from ANYTHING, I must change into my pajamas, immediately.

And, ladies. What better feeling is there, then taking your bra off at the end of a long day!!!? BOYS. You will just have to take my word for it. It's da bomb.

Also, I have gone to bed by 9:30 every night this week. I have the same bed time as some of my ten year old students. Help!!

Last weekend, I was talking to a handsome Australian man at Beauty Bar. Mid conversation, Becca Girl walked by and yelled in our general direction. "Isn't my friend really funny and pretty?" Subtle? Well, no. But, sweet and supportive? Absolutely.

You know that e-mail that is going around? The one from that crazy guy Mike to the girl he went on a date with one time, Lauren? It's been posted to like every website of social relevance. To those of you who have asked me if I am the Lauren in the e-mail. No, I am not. Though, I do agree, that is most definitely something that would happen to me.

And, finally...it's been almost three years, and 300 blog postings later, since I began writing Go Fish. My class that inspired me to write...are now 7th graders, looking more awkward and uncomfortable than ever before. And, me...I'm an almost twenty-eight year old with a 9:30 bed time. Here's to the next 300...

No comments:

Post a Comment