Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Poo-Poo Platter

Today a thirty year old Indian man stuck his finger up my butt. You?

This was not quite how I thought my afternoon would be spent...but sometimes, life throws you a little curveball. After work today, I went to visit the doctor. I won't get too into details, (because I'm pretty sure ninety-eight percent of you reading this post want to vomit a little).To keep it brief: I'm having a little poo-poo problem, and decided to seek some medical attention. I thought the doctor and I would talk some medical talk. He'd throw out terms like "bowels, and stools," and I would continue to use the word, poop. He'd ask me my symptoms, I would share them, and he would give me a diagnosis. Good as new, and I would go my merry way! But, not so fast. The doctor (who looked like an Indian Doogie Howser) gave me a rectal exam instead. My very first one. My rectal exam cherry has been popped! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment