Monday, May 23, 2011

This Will Make You Feel Old

Mmhmm, my friends know me pretty well. I woke up on Sunday morning, after remembering virtually nothing from Saturday night. (From how I left my debit card at the bar, to the cab ride back to my apartment, to how I woke up naked (by myself)--spooning my clothing from the night before). Ahhh yes. It feels good to be twenty-seven.

Upon my wake-up, I checked my blackberry. Hollaa at 2011. I saw that I had an e-mail from Jay, one of my college besties, and former facebook husband. (No hard feelings). The e-mail read, "This made me think of you." And, next to it a link. If ever, there was anything nearer and dearer to my heart, it is 1990's nostalgia, and how old 90's stars are in today's time. Some could call this an obsession of mine. And, they would be right. I hope you enjoy this link as much as I did. And yes: if you were born in the 80's, this will make you feel old.


The link is not working, but please google: 40 things that will make you feel old

(This list is amazing).

No comments:

Post a Comment