Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend Updates

Well, it certainly has been a while. It was a great weekend. Last weekend was a great one too. I think that it's time to share that here.

This past weekend was fantastic as we celebrated Shelly Girl's departure from New York and on to California. What could have been better than a night spent with my best friends, dancing our pants off to literally the best music I have ever heard played in a bar? (DJ who works at Lit, marry me?). It was literal perfection. Also, an aside: What are the chances that at this bar were not one, but two different boys from my past. The last time I saw one of them, we were in a bunkbed, the last time I saw the other, it was birthday belligerence. Oh, I adore you, New York City.

Also, a special shoutout to Katiekiwi. Amazing to see a girlfriendbitch.

As for last weekend, well...I must give a great big shootout to Becky O, and her wedding. A night that I knew would be fun, but I had no idea just how much fun I would have, and where that night has led me since. That is all I will say for now, but Becky...Congratulations on your wedding. And, you are my Patti.

No comments:

Post a Comment