Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Birthday Blog

Well, here I am. Post Birthday aftermath, with lots of things to say. The first: To everyone who came out and celebrated my birthday on Saturday night, I may not remember you being there, but I love you for coming. I'm pretty sure that the night was a smashing success. And, perhaps the greatest part: While a lady never tells, I will say this: My birthday ended with a bang, literally.

Monday, my first birthday at school since I was twenty-five, was filled with cupcakes, (I ate three), birthday wishes, Facebook messages, birthday gchats, texts and phone calls. You all made my day, maybe even my year. And, as always the real highlight: My lady best friends dinner. Together, convened in an East Village restaurant, I got to spend my birthday with my best gals and my best sister.

It's official. I am in my late twenties. It's scary. But, I am hopeful that this will be a very good year for me. To Everyone who made me feel special, on the first day of my twenty-eighth year...I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment