Tuesday, January 6, 2009

...Well, it's officially back to reality...winter vacation is over, (I know, I know--atleast I GET a winter vacation, and a spring vacation, and a summer vacation and a...) and I am back in the 4th grade. R.I.P. free, uninterrupted time.
Welcome shrieks, screams and screeches....Here are just a few of the comments that I have heard since I've been back in the halls..."I used to wet myself all the time, ya know. I think my arm is bleeding, oh wait no, I think thats ketchup. Can I make you some sparkle punch? I went to my country house over vacation and left all my underwear there. You look different since last year. (That was said to me, and "last year" was two weeks ago). Some of these comments, I'm pretty sure are NOT age appropriate, which leads me to believe that my kids are freaks. But, who isn't I guess?

1 comment:

  1. Do you really kiss the poster every night before you go to sleep?

    ReplyDelete